The religious system of China, its ancient forms, evolution, history and present aspect, manners, customs and social institutions connected therewith (1892)

fullscreen
Author: Groot, J. J. M. de (Jan Jakob Maria), 1854-1921
Volume: 3
Subject: Ancestor worship; Burial; Demonology; Witchcraft -- China; China -- Religion
Publisher: Leyden, E. J. Brill
Book contributor: Princeton Theological Seminary Library
Collection: Princeton; americana

vol. I-III. book I. Disposal of the dead.--vol. IV-VI. book II. On the soul and ancestral worship

Copyright-evidence-operator: lindsayg
Copyright-region: US
Copyright-evidence: Evidence reported by lindsayg for item religioussystemo03groo on August 25, 2008: no visible notice of copyright; stated date is 1897.
Copyright-evidence-date: 20080825125852
Scanningcenter: nj
Mediatype: texts
Identifier: religioussystemo03groo